Course evaluations help instructors gather useful feedback from students each semester.
Faculty or administrative staff are responsible for ordering course evaluations for instructors in the school or department.
Please allow at least two weeks from the official start date of a semester to process your order. We cannot guarantee deadlines that are tighter than two weeks.
Our Evaluation and Data Processing Services office is located in the Engineering Science and Technology Building (SL064).
Evaluation and data processing hours
- Monday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.